Programmes And Events
Innovate Finance curates and supports programmes and events designed to connect our members, promote greater collaboration in the community and foster greater FinTech innovation.
Members can be involved in:
- Enterprise Connections
- Curated Events for Institutions
- Private Roundtable Discussions
- Member Sandboxes
- Scaling up Support
- CXO and CMO Forums
- Thought Leadership Initiatives
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2019
- US East Coast Programmes
- Women in FinTech and Diversity Series
Innovate Finance connects members to the most relevant policy initiatives to help navigate the regulatory and political environment.
Members can engage with:
- The FinTech Strategy Group
- Research reports and responses
- Ongoing policy work and consultations
- Parliamentary engagement
- The All Party Parliamentary Group on FinTech
- Transatlantic Policy Working Group (TPWG)
Championing the work of our members means we are actively involved in promoting their achievements to the global community. Innovate Finance works with our members to ensure their voices are heard.
Members can receive:
- Social media and digital engagement
- Media placements and profiling
- Regular content promotion
- Thought leadership support
- PR workshops
- Attendance at International Trade Missions
EVENTS & INITIATIVES
Regulatory State of Play
FinTECHTalents Virtual Spring
Edinburgh Conference on the Economics of Financial Technology
LendIt Fintech USA 2020
FinTech Partnerships: In Conversation with Citi
FinTech workforce, talent and immigration – through and post Covid-19
Fintech Friday | Open Banking and APIs
COVID-19 Impact On FinTech: What Does the Future Hold?
Women in Finance Charter
Innovate Finance is committed to 40 – 60% gender diversity by the end of 2018 as part of our target for the Women in Finance Charter. To find out more about the Charter click here.
City Giving Day 2017
As part of our commitment to the Lord Mayor’s Appeal, Innovate Finance is showing our ongoing support for Financial Inclusion and Diversity in FinTech. Find out more about City Giving Day click here.