Abdulaziz Bin Nasser Al-Khalifa
CEO, Qatar Development Bank
In addition to his role as the CEO of QDB, Mr. Al-Khalifa is the Chairman of the Board of Directors at Elan, a Member of the Board of Directors at Qatar Science Technology Park and the Chairman of Qatar Business Incubator Center and the Bedaya Center for Entrepreneurship and Career Development.
With an accumulated experience of over 15 years, Mr. Al-Khalifa has a large and diversified exposure in the SME, private and entrepreneurship sectors. He played the leading role in the launch of several flagship development initiatives, including Al Dhameen Partial Guarantee Program, Tasdeer Qatar Export Development Agency and the Housing Loan Program for Qatari citizens, Moushtarayat Exhibition & Congress and Al Fikra National Competition.
Mr. Al-Khalifa holds an MBA from Qatar University, a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from University of California, and has received several specialized diplomas from Harvard and Insead Universities.
Mr. Abdulaziz Al-Khalifa is the:
- Chairman of Elan Qatar
- Chairman of Qatar Business Incubator Center
- Chairman of the Bedaya Center for Entrepreneurship and Career Development
- Member of the Board of Directors at Qatar Science Technology Park
- Member of the Board of Directors at INJAZ Qatar
- Member of the Technical Committee for the promotion of Private Sector and Development projects
- Member of the Advisory Committee Qatar Strategy 2017-2022 committee
- Member of the World Business Angels Forum WBAF
- Member of the Advisory Board of the college of business and economics, Qatar University
- Lead for Fintech Sector Development Force in in Qatar