At PrimaryBid, we are excited to be part of the technology-driven shifts that are evolving our capital markets. Through our partnership with global stock exchanges, we have created the centralised infrastructure necessary to seamlessly connect listed companies with everyday investors to enhance the capital formation process. Our platform recognises that everyday investors represent an important but often overlooked constituent in our capital markets. By helping corporate issuers engage, empower and enfranchise them we are evolving financial markets in ways that benefit everyone.
PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA regulated online platform connecting publicly listed companies with everyday investors for discounted share issuances. More than £65m has been sourced via the platform, across 48 transactions.
Backed by leading Venture Capital investors including Pentech Ventures, Outward VC and Hambro Perks. PrimaryBid has an exclusive commercial agreement in place with Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone which gives us access to nine new geographies.
We have been selected to be part of the 2019 Tech Nation’s Fintech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
We are looking to hire an In House Lawyer to be a key member of the team as we continue to expand.
What are we looking for and what’s interesting
- Qualified lawyer with 3 years+ post qualification experience
- Experience of Financial Services and FCA regulated businesses
- Experience of Equity Capital Markets transactions would be beneficial
- Commercial acumen – able to balance legal risk with business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ownership of the legal function, working with external legal counsel where required
- Work with external legal counsel on key strategic projects e.g. expanding into new
geographies and launching new products
- Work with the sales team on Equity Capital Markets transaction documentation
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts (including partnership agreements, introducer
agreements, engagement letters, employment agreements and Non Disclosure
- Work closely with the Compliance Officer to keep the FCA Compliance Manual up-to-date and deliver the Compliance Monitoring Programme
What would you get:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Be part of a rapidly growing company in a sector experiencing huge growth
- Work in a dynamic team who are focused on results, not facetime
- Office in the heart of Mayfair
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.