Website Profile Pensions
Our mission is to help everyone in the UK better understand their pension(s), allowing them to be more informed and ultimately better off in retirement. We provide impartial, expert and ongoing pension advice. You don’t need to be financially savvy to be our customer. You don’t need to be ‘high net worth’. You don’t even need to know anything about your pension. All you need is to want to do something about your financial future. We can help with the rest.
Competitive Salary + Share Options
The Investment Analyst will support the Investment Committee and Investment team with analysis and research on asset allocation, portfolio construction, fund selection and other relevant ad-hoc requests. The role will report to the Chief Investment Officer and will be based in our London office. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative fintech business and to help improve the retirement of hundreds of thousands of people.
- Oversight of model portfolios, including dashboards, risk monitoring and other reports.
- Analysis of whole of market fund data set (n=44k) to identify funds that match our target asset allocation and other selection criteria (fees, risk, performance, etc.).
- Detailed due diligence of potential funds and recommendation of most suitable funds for each asset class.
- Internal expert of fund data, asset allocation models and other relevant data and analytical tools.
- Contributes plain English explanations of our investment decisions and investment topics for an external audience of consumers who are not financially sophisticated
- Four years’ experience in similar Analyst role in Financial Services industry.
- 2:1 or better Undergraduate degree in economics or other quantitative subject. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Strong computer modelling and statistics practical skills; comfort with large datasets.
- Understanding of investment funds. Pensions knowledge and experience would be beneficial, though not a prerequisite.
- Highly literate and capable of summarising information succinctly; able to explain technical details in simple language.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships internally and externally, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to use your knowledge to improve retirement for typical pension savers.
About Profile Pensions:
Profile Pensions is a venture capital backed fintech business making impartial and objective financial advice available to the mass market UK pension saver. We improve retirement outcomes by investing our customers’ assets in leading index funds according to the most appropriate asset allocation strategy for them. And we save our customers millions of pounds in excessive platform and fund management fees. Today we manage c. £800m of pension assets for our c. 20,000 customers. Our customers award us a 5* Trustpilot rating and a Net Promotor Score of +70. We are a team of 85 people based in Kings Cross, London and Preston, Lancashire.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.