We want to help aspiring homeowners take their first steps towards homeownership. You dutifully save your deposit and watch property prices creep ever further away. Meanwhile, you can’t settle in a home where control is in your landlord’s hands.
At Wayhome we are reinventing homeownership by co-investing with people who haven’t been able to buy a home yet. We’re a small team of Property Specialists, Engineers, Data Scientists and Creatives, who are addressing one of the biggest and most life-changing problems our customers have: namely, how can they get the security and freedom of homeownership for their families and for themselves.
This is a 3 month, fixed term contract role.
We have to sift through 1000’s of properties to find the best ones for our customers. This takes time, specialist tooling and a keen eye. We have to answer questions like: how much is this home worth? as this isn’t always the same as what is advertised by the estate agent.
As a Junior Property Specialist, you’ll be learning a large amount about how the property market functions in the UK and what makes up the value and risks in a home.
Who you are
- You want to deliver, enjoy taking ownership and making things happen
- You give your time to others, sharing your knowledge and put the team first
- You’re curious, open minded and often raise suggestions on how to improve things
- You do things right, care deeply about our customers, and the millions stuck renting
- You have an interest in property!
The skills you’ll have
- You will be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will enjoy thinking analytically and be comfortable learning new technology
What you’ll do
- You will assess and appraise a property condition, value for sale and value for rent and finally, assess the property value for risk
- You will liaise with agents, buyers and conveyancers working with our Property Specialists in supporting the home-buying process
What we offer you
- Salary of £21,944 per annum
- Offices right above Bank Tube Station, London.
- Standing desks and wellness rooms.
- Free tea and a barista-staffed coffee bar. Also Free.
- Training budget to help you grow.
- Free team lunch on Fridays.
- Beer and cider taps. We’re in a Wework.
- Unlimited holidays. A minimum of 28 days pro rata.
Apply today and start your next adventure with Wayhome.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, we are currently unable to offer sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wayhome.co.uk.