We’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces. Global spending and transfers without rubbish exchange rates. Whether you’re running a business or running out for bread, Revolut is building a global bank to suit your lifestyle. Welcome to a world of better money management. Welcome to Revolut.
About the team:
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to build on our product expertise on insurance products within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to the existing services provided to users as well as those we intend to develop in the near future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Validating policies and procedures for our insurance products across Revolut
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in policies and procedures and regional requirements
- Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet regulatory requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Ensuring risk management processes for our insurance products are robust and occur in a timely manner
- Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to insurance regulatory requirements to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
What you’ll need:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in a similar position (regulatory compliance experience is a must)
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements relating to insurance (ICOBS, CCPA, GDPR etc.) and a willingness and passion to develop knowledge and expertise
- A strong working knowledge of DPA, FCA, TCF, CCL and MoJ and other regulatory requirements
A little about us:
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways. Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure. We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter. And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What we are looking for:
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits. You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems. You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’. You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding. And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.