We’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces. Global spending and transfers without rubbish exchange rates. Whether you’re running a business or running out for bread, Revolut is building a global bank to suit your lifestyle. Welcome to a world of better money management. Welcome to Revolut.
About the team
Our Global Authorisations department delivers fast and efficient regulatory authorisation and licensing in all geographies that Revolut plans to operate in. The department is growing rapidly in size and global reach and has an extremely important role to play in the evolution of Revolut as a business. This ultimately impacts our customers, enabling more of the world to use the fantastic range services we have to offer.
We are one of the most cross-functional teams in Revolut, working with and supporting many of the other teams around the organisation. We are regulatory and licensing experts, problem solvers and creators, with a strong collaborative and open culture. We are ultimately driven by the desire to open up Revolut to the widest possible audience around the world.
What you’ll be doing ✍️
You will join our Global Authorisations team and support all of our trading related project management, planning and application requirements in connection with our future regulatory licences across the globe. In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation, planning and delivery of Revolut’s trading related applications.
You will support the Licencing Project Manager for managing trading licence application timings, stakeholders and submissions in multiple jurisdictions. This position is cross-functional and will require an operator capable of working closely with multiple departments.
What skills you’ll need 📖
- Experience in drafting regulatory documentation on banking and capital markets related topics applicable in the UK, EEA and/or US
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of UK/EEA and/or US banking and capital markets regulation
- 2+ years’ experience in a consulting, legal, ex-regulatory or brokerage industry background
- Excellent English writing skills (business and project reports), good presenter & communicator
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
- Eager to learn and perform tasks out of the comfort zone
- Proactive and willing to volunteer to do what needs to be done
- Knowledge of banking and trading regulation and authorisations process in APAC region
- Be fluent in a second language
A little about us:
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways. Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure. We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter. And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What we are looking for:
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits. You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems. You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’. You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding. And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.