We’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces. Global spending and transfers without rubbish exchange rates. Whether you’re running a business or running out for bread, Revolut is building a global bank to suit your lifestyle. Welcome to a world of better money management. Welcome to Revolut.
About the team:
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Associate to work within our regulatory compliance team in London. You will be supporting the team for all matters that are data related. With the aim of progressing and, one day advising the business on all matters regulatory compliance related, we’re able to provide the training required for you to become a compliance professional. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fresh or recent graduate to learn from industry specialists within the UK’s fastest growing fintech.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring & testing our activities relating to regulatory compliance and measuring our controls- Undertake ad-hoc analysis whenever needed
- Writing some SQL queries
- Critical thinking and analysis of products to identify credible methods by which Revolut is exposed to regulatory compliance
- Working hands-on with the teams to reach regulatory compliance best practices
- Juggling multiple high value projects
- Data automation to deliver regulatory requirements
What you’ll need:
- Preferably a 2:1 or above STEM degree
- You can write SQL and Python queries
- You are results driven, pragmatic, and detailed
- You are known to be a steady hand and calm under fire
- You have an acute love for problem solving
- You are able to make both short term and long term decisions
- You can explain complex things very easily
- You posses a willingness to learn and an interest in compliance
A little about us:
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways. Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure. We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter. And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What we are looking for:
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits. You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems. You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’. You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding. And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.