PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid’s platform has been used by over a hundred thousand investors in over 130 transactions, including for high profile UK FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies. Most recently, PrimaryBid ran the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee and Cellular Goods with it’s digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, is part of Tech Nation’s Fintech 2021 Future Fifty (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
We are now looking to hire a social media manager to be a key member of the marketing and community function. This individual will lead and deliver the social media and D2C content strategy for PrimaryBid, working closely with other team members across marketing, design and product. This is a new position for the business and an opportunity for the right individual to play a strategic role in putting social at the heart of the brand and our engagement with B2C and B2B customers.
What are we looking for?
- Own how PrimaryBid interacts with the general public, customers and ecosystem partners through all online channels, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Execute insight-led social media plans across channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, and possibly Spotify, YouTube, Facebook and other social media) for PrimaryBid, in-line with overall marketing and business objectives
- Develop a strategy around brand campaigns to inform potential users, retain existing users and drive customer value
- Own, build and deliver a social-first annual content calendar, ensuring the content speaks to our brand purpose, delivers a positive brand experience, engages an existing and a new audience, and encourages advocacy and customer retention
- Set clear goals to brand inspiration and awareness, channel growth, following, customer engagement
- Continuously monitor performance against KPIs, providing reporting, insights and recommendations
- Support community events and programming to capture live content and build a portfolio of content for future marketing campaigns including images, video, podcasts, Q&As, behind the scenes and panel conversations
- Work with our design function to create assets and commission content shoots for social including overseeing graphic designers, animators, videographers, editors, producers, and photographers
- Assist with strategic communications during tactical periods relating to commercial announcements, corporate development announcements, major press, sponsorships etc.
- Ensure the best and most current social media tools are used including scheduling posting, social listening, and content tracking and monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media role
- An interest in fintech, financial services, personal finance, or investing
- An energetic and creative approach to work, with a strong understanding of channel mix and social media platforms
- Exceptional communication skills – fluent written and spoken English with flawless grammar and copywriting capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills – ability to manage own workload, self-motivate and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Team player: you see your work as part of the team’s overall plan, and within that you’re happy driving your own projects or supporting team members with theirs
- Ownership mentality: you don’t just execute what’s asked of you, but question whether we’ve asked you the right question or if it could be done a better way
- Build relationships across the business and seamlessly work cross-department, involving the relevant teams where necessary for knowledge sharing, partnerships, sign offs and approvals
- May have executed social campaigns for businesses in regulated sectors e.g. FinTech, PropTech, Legal
- Might have Worked at a FinTech or technology business, or another high-growth scale-up environment
What would you get?
- Play a key role in a rapidly growing and well-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to manage team and talent as we are expanding rapidly
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop: Dell or Apple device
- Offices in the heart of Mayfair
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
Applying via Email
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.