We enable all types of investors to invest in businesses they believe in and share in their success. We enable all types of growth-focused businesses to raise capital and a community in the process. Our unique offer protects and empowers investors while helping businesses grow. We are equity crowdfunding done properly.
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £620M invested into campaigns and more than 820 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 2,500 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals:
➮ Be entrepreneurial
➮ Think customer first
➮ Do the right thing
➮ We succeed as one team
What you’ll do:
- Architect, design, build and maintain the Seedrs web platform.
- Participate in all phases of an Agile Development cycle.
- Work as part of the Engineering team to create systems that scale with the business.
- Work closely with the Design team to deliver the best user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure extensive test coverage and a successful continuous integration process.
- Be involved in the technical community to develop best-of-breed solutions.
- Constantly monitor performance and user metrics to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Good understanding of decoupled web architectures.
- An ambitious and responsible person. We expect you to want to progress very quickly either technically or by moving into more leading roles.
- An entrepreneur at heart. We are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people’s ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team.
- And more than anything we expect you to have a “can do” attitude.
Salary & Benefits:
- You’ll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don’t compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform each month.
- 22 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development Budget.
- Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Medical insurance.
- Company Offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!
To apply for this job please visit seedrs.breezy.hr.