Back

Recordsure

Category
Startup

Vertical
RegTech

Location
London

Regulated firms typically struggle to monitor more than 5% of their customer interactions. Recordsure shines a light on the other 95% to help organisations improve their performance and culture. We build advanced AI tools designed to efficiently unlock unique, actionable insights at scale in order to drive compliance, customer care, sales optimisation and risk management. Refined over years of research, Recordsure has developed some of the world’s most advanced tools to collect, segment and analyse customer interaction data with unprecedented precision.

Team Members

Mark Braddock

COO, Recordsure

Joanne Smith

Group CEO, Recordsure

Blogs

The Power of Three and Flying the Banner

Read

Recordsure announces alliance with KPMG in Australia

Read

Recordsure Founder Joanne Smith named in Women in FinTech Powerlist

Read

Upcoming Events

05
Jun
Policymaker Series: Simon McDougall, Executive Director for Technology, Policy & Innovation, ICO
Location: Deloitte Fusion, WeWork Waterhouse Square, Building 3, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
Join us on Wednesday 5th June for an interactive discussion, with Simon McDougall, Executive Director for Technology, Policy & Innovation...
12
Jun
Money Talks: VCs Take The Stage
Location: WeWork Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
Entrepreneurs go to VCs for money. But what if the tables were turned and investors had to pitch to entrepreneurs?...
21
Jun
Financial Inclusion Hack – A 48 Hour Hackathon to Bank the UnBanked
Location: Royal Bank of Scotland HQ 175 Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, EH12 9SB
Hosted by Founders of the Future : Powered by RBS and Innovate Finance According to the Financial Inclusion Commission, there...