22 companies | 7 categories | 3 minutes to pitch | 1 winner
The results are in and we are down to the final 8: On Thursday 9th July, Pitch360 2020 will hand over the virtual stage to the 7 category winners + 1 wildcard to battle it out and pitch their product and business in just 3 minutes. Our judging panel will deliberate the entries and the winner will be crowned live.
Hosted by Julia Streets, Founder, Streets Consulting
- Ezechi Britton, Founding Member, Principal & CTO in Residence, Impact X Capital Partners LLP
- Isabelle Gallo, Partner, Breega
- Rafael Esteban, Investor, Santander InnoVentures
- Sam Edge, Leading Fintech Business Development & Strategy, AWS
- Samantha Murray, Senior Innovation Manager, Lloyds Banking
Winners of the heats
Enterprise Digital Transformation
Personal Financial Management & Wellness
At pirkx, we are all about making happier, healthier humans by providing affordable wellbeing benefits to everyone, improving health, wealth and happiness. The pirkx aim is simple: to help all companies support the wellbeing of their teams, whether they employ them directly or engage them as a contractor.
Quotevine is a UK based Fintech that offers cloud solutions to ensure businesses in the motor, asset and consumer finance industries are future ready. It’s innovative SaaS product range has been designed to solve familiar industry problems, and equip its customers with the robust, future-focused software they need to continue to grow.
Capital Markets and WealthTech
Bambu is the global leader in digital wealth technology. Whether you’re launching a Robo-advisor for millennials or a tool for your financial advisors, Bambu intelligent APIs and SaaS platform deliver the best possible experience for your users. Leading financial institutions around the world have adopted Bambu’s technology, making wealth management digital and simple.
- Complimentary Innovate Finance Membership
- 1-2-1 virtual office hours with investors
- Regulatory and legal advice from Innovate Finance Partners
- Top-tier press and policy support
- Guest on Innovate Finance Podcast Series “Put FinTech to Work”
- Speaking slot at UK FinTech Week 2021
- Two places on Said Business School Online ExEd Programme
- AWS Credits (to the value of $5,000) *If eligible
Who can apply?
- Innovate Finance Members only
- UK headquartered.
- A FinTech that operates within one of the 8 defined categories.
- You will be offering a product which is at least at MVP stage.
- If you are shortlisted, you will need to demo your product.
26 May 2020
10 June 2020
16 June 2020
29 June – 2 July
The Heats – Startups battle it out to reach the finals
A winner from each category will be selected by audience votes
9 July 2020
The Live Final – who will be crowned the champion of Pitch360 2020?
The winner will be decided by our expert judging panel