24 companies | 8 categories | 3 minutes to pitch
Thought you’d missed out in 2020? Fear not, Pitch360 is back, but not as you know it!
Taking on a digital format, Pitch360 will welcome 24 shortlisted companies to battle it out on the virtual stage to pitch their product and business in just 3 minutes. Who wins? The audience decides.
If you think you have what it takes to be crowned the winner of Pitch360 2020
Hosted by Julia Streets, Founder, Streets Consulting
- Ezechi Britton, Founding Member, Principal & CTO in Residence, Impact X Capital Partners LLP
- Isabelle Gallo, Partner, Breega
- Manuel Silva, Partner, Head of Investments, Santander InnoVentures
- Sam Edge, Leading Fintech Business Development & Strategy, AWS
- Complimentary Innovate Finance Membership
- 1-2-1 virtual office hours with investors
- Regulatory and legal advice from Innovate Finance Partners
- Top-tier press and policy support
- Guest on Innovate Finance Podcast Series “Put FinTech to Work”
- Speaking slot at UK FinTech Week 2021
- Two places on Said Business School Online ExEd Programme
- AWS Credits (to the value of $5,000) *If eligible
Who can apply?
- Innovate Finance Members only
- UK headquartered.
- A FinTech that operates within one of the 8 defined categories.
- You will be offering a product which is at least at MVP stage.
- If you are shortlisted, you will need to demo your product.
26 May 2020
10 June 2020
16 June 2020
29 June – 2 July
The Heats – Startups battle it out to reach the finals
A winner from each category will be selected by audience votes
9 July 2020
The Live Final – who will be crowned the champion of Pitch360 2020?
The winner will be decided by our expert judging panel