Join us on 4 March for the launch of the Department for International Trade’s UK FinTech guidebook to enter China.
The Guidebook for UK FinTechs to enter China will be available to download from the DIT website on the 3rd March, we will share it with you on the day.
Drawing on the insights from the guidebook, this webinar discusses some of the market entry, regulatory and tax considerations a UK based start-up should consider in planning their expansion journey.
Introduction from Peter Cunnane, National and International Strategy Lead, Innovate Finance
· Speech from Stephen Baron, Minister Counsellor & Sector Director, Financial & Professional Services, DIT China
· Speech from Charlotte Crosswell, CEO, Innovate Finance
· Speech from Louise Brett, Financial Services Innovation & FinTech Lead Partner, Deloitte UK & NSE
Panel discussion moderated by Raymond Zhu, Head of China Desk, Deloitte Consulting
· Philippa Martinelli, FinTech Bridge Advisor, DIT UK
· Qi Yan, Head of UK-China Corridor, Ebury
· William Barshire, Head of Asia Expansion, FNZ
· Lily Ji, Counsel, Deloitte China Legal
· Jingyuan Shi, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
Closing remarks from Stephen Baron, Minister Counsellor & Sector Director, Financial & Professional Services, DIT China