About the Capital and Investment Programme
We understand that access to capital is a crucial aspect for any growing company. Opportunity and insight seem to be everywhere, but it is often difficult to cut through the noise and gain real value. Through our Investment Programme Innovate Finance is opening up access to capital for our FinTech members, providing connections to the venture community and delivering insight with out seminal UK Investment Landscape reports. The programme runs throughout the year and provides ongoing insights and events such as speed-dating between startups and investors.
Lead Programme Sponsor
FinTech Investment Landscape 2020
Innovate Finance’s FinTech Investment Landscape features data-driven insights on the global FinTech sector. We explore the latest investment trends, top deals, European and global rankings, corporate activity, alongside other data to provide an overview capital flowing into the sector.
Highlights of the report include:
- UK FinTech attracts $4.1bn in venture capital and ranks second globally, only behind the US.
- Global FinTech investment reaches $44bn – an overall increase of 14% from 2019.
- The UK dominated European FinTech investment, accounting for just under half of the $9.3 billion total – with more deals and capital invested than Germany, Sweden, France, Switzerland and the Netherlands combined.
- H2 2020 saw a 76% YoY increase compared to H1 2020 – $2.8bn invested compared to $1.6bn.
- Investment backing for Female FinTech Founders in the UK grew to $720 million accounting for 17% of investment – a 6% increase from 2019.
Research profiling the FinTech industry and investment trends.
Watch this space for regular events aimed at helping FinTechs connect with the investment community.
Innovate Finance members get access to exclusive events, click below to find out more