Date: 27 June 2023
Time: 12:00 - 13:00
Location: BrightTalk webinar
A panel event hosted by Evelyn Partners focussing on the practical issues and opportunities for UK companies looking to expand and grow internationally.
Attending this webinar will provide clarity on:
– Planning for a successful US/international expansion from day 1 – where do companies go wrong and how can these pitfalls be avoided?
– What do founders & senior people need to consider when moving to the US/internationally?
– How to avoid unwanted tax costs/implications from international expansion and movement of your people
– Getting your transfer pricing right to ensure compliance and tax optimisation for the group
– What businesses need to think about to ensure a tax efficient exit
There will be opportunity to question the panel.
Tom Kellaway – Director, Business Tax
Tom joined Evelyn Partners in 2021 after more than 10 years working in the Big Four. He has extensive experience in advising corporate clients, from start-ups to large multinationals across a variety of sectors, on employment tax, reward and global mobility related matters.
Michael Beard – Associate Director, Business Tax
Michael has worked with a wide variety of businesses, ranging from fast growth fintech companies through to well established, global groups. He has assisted on a wide variety of international projects, and is well connected within CLA Global, in order to draw upon a global tax network. Michael’s primary focus is transfer pricing, but he also has experience in complex cross border structuring and transactions, financing, and intangibles. He also spent three months on secondment with a large UK challenger bank, and therefore has an insight into the challenges faced by fast-growth enterprises.