FinTech Membership and Account Manager
Innovate Finance is the membership association that represents the UK’s thriving FinTech ecosystem. Our 250+ members range from vibrant FinTech companies, like Starling Bank and Seedrs, to the world’s largest financial institutions, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and RBS. From helping companies on their start-up and scale-up journeys to interacting with investors, banks and professional services firms, we serve our members through a variety of programmes and events, lobbying on government policy and promoting their achievements.
As FinTech Membership and Account Manager, you will be at the centre of the UK’s FinTech community, engaging on a daily basis with the startups and companies revolutionizing the sector. You will be responsible for bringing in new members and ensuring existing members are making the most of their relationship with us. Whether you are attending key industry events across the City, from pitching sessions to Parliamentary receptions, learning about cutting-edge technologies (artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain) in one-on-one meeting with founders and CEOs, or championing diversity in FinTech, you will be at the forefront of true industry change.
You will be responsible for staying on top of key trends in the FinTech ecosystem and you will be a source of knowledge on all things FinTech. The role will ensure your development as a FinTech sector expert and will be a true springboard into the finance and technology spaces. You will also be the primary channel for FinTech members to engage and interact with Innovate Finance: communicating their ideas, concerns and suggestions back to the organisation.
This is a full time role based at Innovate Finance’s offices at 2 Finsbury Avenue, London. The role will be rich and varied, including, but not limited to, the following core responsibilities:
- Identify, engage, and sign on new members of Innovate Finance
- Design & build the initial business development process, identifying prospects, scheduling meetings and conducting pitch presentations
- Manage new member on-boarding
- Identify and map key stakeholders across target member firms
- Identify and build relationships with influencers, decision makers and budget approvers to ensure memberships are taken up without significant problems
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new potential members, both in the UK and overseas
- Attend industry events, networking sessions and other forums to meet new potential members of Innovate Finance
- Speak at public events on behalf of Innovate Finance
- Once signed on, ensure members are engaged with Innovate Finance, participating in member events, round tables and conferences
- Lead and coordinate all communications with existing FinTech members
- Drive usage of Innovate Finance provided services for members, ensuring that members derive maximum value from their involvement with Innovate Finance
- Proactively identify members “at risk”, design & implement attrition management strategy to minimise member resignations
The successful candidate will:
- Be a hard-working, team-player
- 3-5 years work experience, including developing new lines of business and account management
- Have a passion for FinTech and a keen interest in learning more about this exciting, developing sector – direct experience working within the FinTech ecosystem preferable
Please provide a CV when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org