26 companies | 8 categories | 3 minutes to pitch
The most dynamic and energetic pitching competition in FinTech is back for its 5th year. Pitch360 will welcome 26 shortlisted companies across 8 categories to battle it out on the virtual stage to pitch their product and business in just 3 minutes. Who wins? The audience decides!
Congratulations to 2021 Pitch360 winner
You can still watch all the pitches from the heats below!
Oxford Style Debate
During the judges deliberations, we are putting together an exciting event: an Oxford-style Debate. Featuring two opposing views, the OSD aims at presenting a variety of arguments for and against a (slightly strong) statement. We thought about the following statement to be debated: “The current fundraising fest is coming to an end“.
Capital Markets and WealthTech
Bambu is the global leader in digital wealth technology. Whether you’re launching a Robo-advisor for millennials or a tool for your financial advisors, Bambu intelligent APIs and SaaS platform deliver the best possible experience for your users. Leading financial institutions around the world have adopted Bambu’s technology, making wealth management digital and simple.
- Complimentary Innovate Finance Annual Membership
- Regulatory and legal advice from Innovate Finance Partners
- Top-tier press and policy support
- Speaking slot at UK FinTech Week featuring IFGS 2022
- Complimentary exhibit space at UK FinTech Week featuring IFGS 2022
- 1 additional free ticket to UK FinTech Week featuring IFGS 2022
- A mentoring/ coaching session with Adam Khalifa, Head of EMEA Financial Services, Strategic Partnerships @ Google. GTM Advisory Board @CapitalG
- Google’s CEO most recent book the trillion dollar coach
- AlbionVC would like to offer a mentoring session to the winning start up from Jay Wilson and one of the investment partners, plus some branded items from AlbionVC.
- Paypal would like to offer three one hour mentoring sessions with Ashish Aggarwal over three months along with some PayPal branded items.
Who can apply?
- Innovate Finance Members only
- A FinTech that operates within one of the 8 defined categories.
- You will be offering a product which is at least at MVP stage.
- If you are shortlisted, you will need to demo your product.
4 May 2021
10 June 2021
18 June 2021
28 June – 1 July 2021
The Heats – Startups battle it out to reach the finals
A winner from each category will be selected by audience votes
8 July 2021
The Live Final – who will be crowned the champion of Pitch360 2021?
The winner will be decided by our expert judging panel
The Boring Bit
- To apply, you must be an Innovate Finance member, seed stage – series A and complete the online application form.
- All successful applicants will be informed by 15th June.
- Shortlisted companies will be released publicly on 18th June.
- Innovate Finance will work with all shortlisted companies on the final details of their pitch. These will be pre-recorded and released on 28th June.
- All pitches must not exceed 3 minutes.
- You must demo your product as part of your pitch.
- Please ensure we hear from you and you are not wholly dependent on your slides.
- The winners of each category will be voted for by the audience.
- Category winners will be notified by 5th July.
- All finalists must be available on 8th July for the live final, to take place from 4pm – 5.30pm. You’ll need to be available from 3.30pm on the 8th for a final pre-event briefing.
- The overall winner of the live final will be voted for by our expert judging panel and announced live at the event!